Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mothers Day x

Today is Mothers Day so I would just like to wish my beautiful and ever-so-missed Mother a wonderful day and I love you very, very much. Your gift was gorgeous thankyou and the little verse made me cry...as always! Happy Mothers Day to all of the other Mums out there too. A very belated Happy Mothers Day to Mum in England as I believe your Mothers Day was a couple of months back and we didn't realise, so this wish goes out to you too. I had a lovely day. Got my pressies in the morning,( a cd, dress, sweat shirt, dvd, chockies and a water bottle from Bailey that he chose from the Mothers Day stall at school...sweety pie!), then went to Bailey's football match, then had a picnic down by the bay. The day was beautiful and sunny and there's just something about being by the water, it's so serene and calming! Thankyou to my family for spoiling me! I love you all dearly!
It's been a fortnight since my last entry as I tried doing it last week...usual story about the bad connection. I've worked out now that the earlier on in the day that I do it the better connection I seem to have so I will try and do it every Sunday afternoon now instead of Sunday night.
Last weekend we had a long weekend. Bailey didn't have any sport but Yaz did on the Saturday so we went down to that game. Saturday night we went to Nicky and Seans for dinner. Sunday night we went to Mike and Charmaynes for dinner and Monday we just stayed in catching up on everything else. Long weekends are great! It aslo makes the following week go extra quick too.
During the week I wasn't that well so I had to go to the Dr.s for a couple fo tests. Today both Ian and Yaz are not feeling 100% either and there seem to be a few people around getting ill. It must be that time of the year for all of the different types of influenzas to hit. I hear Australia had it's first victim of the Swine Flu, coming into the country from a trip to America. How must the poor lady feel about being the first reported case bringing it in to Australia?! Not really something you want to be remembered for!
The rest of the week has just been the same old, same old. Bailey had a friend over and Yaz went to a sleep over...well you can't really call it a sleep over if they don't sleep can you! She's been knackered ever since!
Ian played his usual football Friday night. Click on the link to the left to read the match report. He always gets a good mention!
Great news from overseas...cousin Matt looks like he is coming over in January! I am soooo excited! I think at the moment he will be staying with us for a week, so really can't wait and will give him a week he won't forget. There are so many beautiful places to show him. It's going to be soooo much fun.
What else, what else, what else....this is the problem with doing this after a week has passed because I don't remember everything. Oh well.
Hoping that anyone reading this is well and happy. Bit of a boring entry this week, sorry.
'Till next week xxx

No comments: