Saturday, August 2, 2008

Time for a Change...

Welcome to my new blog...same old stuff, just different site. I have changed over because I was having problems with my old site and it was just getting a tad frustrating each week trying to fix problems...me trying to fix technological stuff...it never worked, so I bit the bullet and got myself a new one!
Things are good all round. I have not long gotten out of bed, it is now 4.14pm...I know, you must all be horrified, but I self inflicted myself into not feeling very well by having a few drinks last night with some friends. Apparently they are feeling just as rough so that makes me feel a little better. We had them over for dinner for the first time and stupid me thought that I would try a new dish...one that I have never tried or tasted before and it was disasterous and I was highly embarrased which is why I think I drank that one too many...everybody ate it...except me...but it wasn't good. That'll teach me for trying something new with guests over...I never learn. Ian had warned me too that morning, saying..."stick with something you know", but since it was a Jamie Oliver dish, I thought I couldn't go wrong. All of my Jamie Oliver cooking turns out a treat...I don't know where I went wrong!
Since my brain isn't fully functioning I have to think about what happened this past week...the only thing out of our everyday life was getting a phone call from my brother Dale who has booked a trip up here in October which we are so thrilled about! Unfortunately it is only for a few days but it is still time I can cherish with my dearly missed family! I shall have to organise maybe a dolphin cruise over to Moreton Island or a day trip to Australia Zoo, Montville,(for Cass), and ofcourse, to our favourite place...Mooloolaba! So much to do, so little time but we will squeeze in as much as possible...maybe I'll make a nice Jamie Oliver dish...one that I practise first!!!
Well I'll make this short and sweet, seeing as I have slept the day away and have wasted so much time and there are of course a million and one things to do.
Till next week...XXXXX

No comments: